Rocks from Scots pine bark

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
VERY nice modeling Paul love the painting which im not very good at as i get the shakes
chris

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great idea Paul. Keep looking at Manny because I see new things there. Your edge highlights are excellent, as an example. You’ll have to do an SBS for us (well, me anyway) because I could learn a lot from your equipment painting ideas.

PaulinKendal

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great idea Paul. Keep looking at Manny because I see new things there. Your edge highlights are excellent, as an example. You’ll have to do an SBS for us (well, me anyway) because I could learn a lot from your equipment painting ideas.
Very kind. Happy to do a step-by-step - but of what? The basing? And what's Manny? (Sorry, I'm new here).

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Sorry, Manny is the Mammoth….my daughter is the right age to have watched ice age continually as a kid…..
As to an SBS, I’d be interested in your techniques from start to finish on a figure. It’s always interesting to see how someone else works.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Paul,

That looks very good indeed. An interesting technique indeed. Thanks for sharing.

ATB.

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I'm with Tim.......would like to see an SBS on your "method" of fig painting and the products you use to produce such fine results. Rick H.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you Paul.....this whole figure painting thing in acrylics is quite new to me, so anything I can pick up in the way of new knowledge will be very useful. It would be very helpful in explaining the steps you take, why it is that you do it that way.....for us "numpties" what don't know better. :thumb2: ;)
Thanks in advance. Rick H.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Thank you Paul.....this whole figure painting thing in acrylics is quite new to me, so anything I can pick up in the way of new knowledge will be very useful. It would be very helpful in explaining the steps you take, why it is that you do it that way.....for us "numpties" what don't know better. :thumb2: ;)
Thanks in advance. Rick H.

Total agreement. I for one admit i'm a numpty when it comes to figure painting