hi all,

any feedback on this ,not seen before.

roket plastic glue made by deluxe.

regards

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
I use the plastic magic By deluxe and it's the best product I've used while doing this hobby and and if you use the pin flow with it you will never look back

I also use there glue rocket hot and again there are no complaints from me but that's my. 2 fence

Last edited by a moderator:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Not seen this one. If anyone has some could they look to see whether the ingredients are listed on the bottle. I'd be interested to know what sort of glue it is.

Cheers

Steve

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
This is another one of the new products I will be getting in this week, I would be happy to sell them to someone at cost in return for a review.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I was sat in the garage waiting for my car on my last post, these are what I will be getting in Roket Plastic Glue, Roket Cyanoacrylate Range - Odourless 20g, Max 20g, Rapid 20g,Hot 20g

P

premacy10

hi John when will this be availible to order.

Regards

Tony

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
hi John when will this be availible to order.Regards

Tony
I should have them in and ready to send Thursday, I've added them to the shop here

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
I should have them in and ready to send Thursday, I've added them to the shop here
Hey John good stock and really cheap especially the plastic magic really top stuff will be purchasing some of that when I'm out John