Ron's 'Anti-Aircraft' 2018 G.B. suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
ive just checked the stash and i currently have 9 different kits that qualify!!!! :eek: spoilt for choice

ive been hoarding AA kits over the years cos i do have real world experience so have an interest and always planned on making a start on them some time

if im feeling brave i might try something a little different :confused: ....and then again i might not lol

T

Tony

ive just checked the stash and i currently have 9 different kits that qualify!!!! :eek: spoilt for choice

ive been hoarding AA kits over the years cos i do have real world experience so have an interest and always planned on making a start on them some time

if im feeling brave i might try something a little different :confused: ....and then again i might not lol

I spent some time last night looking through my etch box and found more sets that i thought i had for aa afv's so someplace in the loft i have a number lurking. Found updates to do the skif strela which i had completely forgotten.

But on reflection i will stick with my first idea.

Certainly gets you thinking and planning - enjoying it already :smiling:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I hate to throw a spanner in the works (see wot I rote there?), but we still need one more for this li'l ol' train to start moving on out.....

J

Jens Andrée

Surely there must be one more member that wants to build an AA gun of sorts when the scope is so wide?
By just looking at the German WWII flak range you've got enough models and variants to fill a whole page here, and that's just one country and 5 years in history...

T

Tony

Surely there must be one more member that wants to build an AA gun of sorts when the scope is so wide?
By just looking at the German WWII flak range you've got enough models and variants to fill a whole page here, and that's just one country and 5 years in history...

And if ww2 is not your thing there are some many more vehicles across later time periods that could be used. How about a vietnam era M42 Duster, avenger, sgt york, chapparel, vulcan based on the m113. Or go rocket based with some of the sam kits available - the list goes on and on.

Go on please - someone jump on board :smiling:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I hate to throw a spanner in the works (see wot I rote there?), but we still need one more for this li'l ol' train to start moving on out.....

OK. Count me in Ron. I'll just have to work around the little b*****s!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well I make that 10!
Good call @spanner570 . I will open a forum up and add a chat thread where you can introduce the build and list the members that have put their names down. and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.