RS Models

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
With that quantity of numbers and digits in that email reference, you got enough options there to catalogue the full life history of every human being that's ever been born!

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Just one click Dave! It's another Blohm & Voss weirdo, the Ae-607 Nightfighter.
Pete

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
I havent made any of their stuff pete but ive read that they are typical short run kits - nicely detailed and finely engraved but no aligning pins and often butt jointed wings and tailplanes. In the case of this aircraft i wouldnt have thought this would be a problem , the wing is one with the body so i imagine its just top and bottom halves. Go for it , id like to see it built ! Cheers tony

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Never seen that company or that aircraft before......even the aircraft looks surprised :nerd:
Have you tried googling for reviews or looked at scalemates? Failing that, give it a whirl and let us know, you know you want too....

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Thanks Tony - locating pins often seem to be in the wrong place anyway!

No reviews on Scalemates Tim, nor anywhere else I can find.

Pete

D

Deleted member 7181

No wonder the cockpit is to one side. Looking at the undercarriage the nose would be pointing at the moon when it's on the ground. The pilot will have to lean out of the side to see where he's taxiing! :smiling5: