Rvell 1/25 & Italeri 1/24 Scale Trucks

M

mule4468

Hi Guys

A small query:

I know that Revell do 1/25 scale trucks and Italeri do 1/24 scale trucks; the question is are they compatible with each other, e.g using an Italeri trailer with a Revel tractor etc.

I have a Revell Kenwood W900 Tractor and am finding it quite difficult in finding suitable trailers. I've found 2 - A heavy duty trailer and dumper both by Revell but have seen Italeri's Logger trailer, which I think looks a lot better and was wondering are there any scale issues regarding the differences.

Thanx in advance

Ian

C

CDW

To be honest i've heard and seen of people putting 1/35 and 1/32 together that look ok, also 1/76 and 1/72 airfix stuff looks fine.

I would imagine that 1/24 and 1/25 would be even better suited as they're really much closer scales than the others i've mentioned.

B

Bunkerbarge

It all depends on what you consider as acceptable. There is no doubt that they will not be of an exact scale however if you are happy to accept that the difference is not noticeable then I would go for it. If you were showing the completed model you may get someone making a comment however I would suspect that would be as a result of them knowing the models and therefore the scale rather than actually noticing anything untowards about the completed offerring.

I really don't think anyone would notice and you can use them together easily.

M

mule4468

\ said:
It all depends on what you consider as acceptable. There is no doubt that they will not be of an exact scale however if you are happy to accept that the difference is not noticeable then I would go for it. If you were showing the completed model you may get someone making a comment however I would suspect that would be as a result of them knowing the models and therefore the scale rather than actually noticing anything untowards about the completed offerring.I really don't think anyone would notice and you can use them together easily.
Thanx

As far as Im concerned, if they look OK then its fine by me :smiling3: