Saint George.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
It's a pity about the reigns breaking but your fix is looking good for now a bit of putty squeezed onto the wire and I doubt you'd notice.
The horse is looking fantastic and I really like what you've done to the chest plate.
Thanks for the kind words Ian. :smiling3:

I intend to add a shaped piece of plastic card to the reign.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
This one is fighting you back a bit Ralph but you are doing great:smiling3:
Thanks for the kind words Graham.

If it can go wrong it will...I had some separate straps for the reigns and yes.. they are buggered.Not by me though,Girly my cat thought it would be fun to eat them:eek:.Luckily they were straps I had made myself and were easy enough to replace.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
what a pity about the reign,but you should be fine,with a little repair work,

and oh theses pussa will try and eat or play with any think they find on the bench,

just got to lov them ,even there a tad bit naught at times, ;)

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
what a pity about the reign,but you should be fine,with a little repair work,
and oh theses pussa will try and eat or play with any think they find on the bench,

just got to lov them ,even there a tad bit naught at times, ;)
I guess these thing's happen Monica. :smiling3:

She seems to eat anything.:eek::rolleyes:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Just caught up with this one Ralph , stunning work as always! the 'oss looks excellent and old Jud looks a bit mean too (in a good way) We always have this image of st george with his white tabard with the red cross , it makes a great change to see him in his fabulous dark armour and the green on the horse. The box picture is even more sinister , he looks like a medeival Darth Vader!!!! keep the updates coming , cheers tony

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Just caught up with this one Ralph , stunning work as always! the 'oss looks excellent and old Jud looks a bit mean too (in a good way) We always have this image of st george with his white tabard with the red cross , it makes a great change to see him in his fabulous dark armour and the green on the horse. The box picture is even more sinister , he looks like a medeival Darth Vader!!!! keep the updates coming , cheers tony
Thanks for the lovely comments Tony:smiling3:.

I just wanted to paint thing's my way without being too restrictive:smiling3:I did do the George cross on the shield to donate him as St George.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I'm forever playing catch up with you Ralph and every time I see something else in your work and I'm just amazed at the workmanship you do ( that's the wrong wording ) it's a beautiful experience to view.

Really well done on this and can't wait for the finale.

Regards

Robert

A

american

From where I am standing I can see a piece of art, a winner in anny modelling competition! Well done. I like what you had accomplished on this scale!