Sarnia Miniatures Heinz Guderian Bust

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Wow now thats nice!!.Really a feast for the eyes.Im sure Peter G is thrilled how Heinz looks.Shows that hidden away in little houses and La Belle Guernsey that nice things are created by putty pushers.
Excellent work to both Peters.
Love it.
Richard

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Splendid work both Peters.

SteveH

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stephen
Morning Peter

Very colourful finish, to what could have been quite a dull finish without the reference photo.

What next on the bench?

Looks like a mini cold snap but bright too.

Enjoy the new project

Regards

Steve H

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice Peter. The uniform colours really highlight the blending of the face. Well done indeed.
John.

D

Deleted member 6559

Morning chaps, and many thanks for your kind and supportive comments. It's always a pleasure to work with a fellow site member, especially one as talented as Peter Gillson. Not sure what to work on next - nothing appeals especially, but there is a Tamiya 1/16 mojo-booster in the stash. Winter must be here - first airing of the long-johns this season!

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Yet again great work Peter. You really are working at a cracking rate at the moment.

And I know what you mean about getting colours to come through accurately.

I don't have a decent photo set up so have to accept what I put up may not be a very good so representation and so make that clear in the description.

I still find the best way to get a decent shot is to take the kits outside on the the garden table.

Keep up the good work.

Andrew

D

Deleted member 6559

Thanks for the positive comments people. Andrew - it's just the pink on this one - probably overwhelmed by the red.