SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent stuff, Charles.

One end to the other is just terrific!

Ron

M

munkster

Not exactly my own preferred modelling subject but my god that looks amazing - and as someone has already said just looks so REAL* - nice work!

*As in like a full size one, I am quite sure the model itself actually exists ;)

First Name
Charles
Thanks guys. Glad you like it. Now I got to plan for another truck and dio build....

A

AJay

Wow! This is so realistic. I'd think I was a modelling master if I'd built something like this.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Wow! This is so realistic. I'd think I was a modelling master if I'd built something like this.
thanks for your comment. I am not a master yet.... ;)

C

Curtis

Love it! Definitely something to be proud of. The crane is a great addition too.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Love it! Definitely something to be proud of. The crane is a great addition too.
Long overdue but many thanks.

J

Jazz

once again amazing, a work of art. though there is something that is bothering about it but have not quite worked out what, anyway 5 stars, fantastic,

would be nice to see a picture step by step of your builds

Last edited:
First Name
Charles
\ said:
once again amazing, a work of art. though there is something that is bothering about it but have not quite worked out what, anyway 5 stars, fantastic,would be nice to see a picture step by step of your builds
Let me know when you know what is bothering you about it.

C

Caledonia

If it wasn't for the background I would swear that I was looking at the real thing. Always like viewing your work, its outstanding; 5 Star. Cheers Derek

First Name
Charles
Thank you kindly Derek. Unfortunately this model is no more. It has been dismantled.

J

Jazz

hi there Charles, don't mean to be critical but i have worked out what is bothering me, don't get me wrong because your model skills are what i dream of.

what it is is that the drivers door is open and the step covers are not open, where the wrap around bumper goes under the drivers door (and passengers) opens out into steps as the door is opened,

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Wow Charles, this is the level of work that I and I'm sure many others aspire to.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Tony.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
hi there Charles, don't mean to be critical but i have worked out what is bothering me, don't get me wrong because your model skills are what i dream of.what it is is that the drivers door is open and the step covers are not open, where the wrap around bumper goes under the drivers door (and passengers) opens out into steps as the door is opened,
It is ok. I appreciate any opinions and constructive criticism. To be honest I have always wondered about that. I had no idea, that it opens up at the same time, when the doors opens up. Now that is new to me. I guess you learn something everyday. :smiling3: Oh well, it does not matter any more, because I since dismantled this truck and used the parts for another build. But now I understand how that works. :smiling3: Thanks for this info. If you have a pic or a video of this in action I would appreciate it.

And thanks to you Tony for your comment.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
This has been on here since last year and i've just seen it, sorry Charles. Always love looking at your builds, can look at them all day (i'll not get anything done though lol), Awesome build Charles as always, love it bud. Big five from me.

Have fun, John