Scottie WC56/57 (ST Build)

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
This shows just how important the little details are.
Jim

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul some really impressive roofing work with those files, that is really neat.
Love the building, esp the handle on the door ! Small details like the moss and padlock on the box just make it .:thumb2:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
You’ve certainly got an eye for this building lark....impressive stuff mate :cool:

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Lost for words mate! Your attention to detail is outstanding. The poster and tiles are exquisite. Looks like you are having a lot of fun with this build. Keep it coming

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie
This shows just how important the little details are.
Jim
Thanks Jim, don't have the skills to add some of the things i would like to add.
Paul some really impressive roofing work with those files, that is really neat.
Love the building, esp the handle on the door ! Small details like the moss and padlock on the box just make it .:thumb2:
John, Thanks mate I bought a punch and use it with stiff black paper.
You’ve certainly got an eye for this building lark....impressive stuff mate :cool:
Thanks Si, learning from you guys.
Lost for words mate! Your attention to detail is outstanding. The poster and tiles are exquisite. Looks like you are having a lot of fun with this build. Keep it coming
Steve, Thanks mate and yes having a lot of fun which is what it's all about.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Bravo. It's one thing to envision something to be done & quite another to execute it. You certainly have proven here you can execute. PaulE

Reactions: JR

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
WOW Bro,

Love the transformer Haus. We still have some around here and there are a whole lot more of them in eastern Germany. Do you have the insulators for the outside??? This is gonna be so good when it all comes together my friend!!! You guys stay safe...

Prost
Allen

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Bravo. It's one thing to envision something to be done & quite another to execute it. You certainly have proven here you can execute. PaulE
Thanks Paul, That is the thing I find the hardest about modelling coming up with an interesting scene. I see loads on line and think to myself wow I would never have thought of that.
Paul. Very nice updates
Thanks my friend good to see you hope all is well.
WOW Bro,

Love the transformer Haus. We still have some around here and there are a whole lot more of them in eastern Germany. Do you have the insulators for the outside??? This is gonna be so good when it all comes together my friend!!! You guys stay safe...

Prost
Allen
Hi dude, There was one near where my father in law used to live. I am busy making them as we speak. when I post some pictures i will get people to guess what I made them from. Hope I won't disappoint when it is finished.