Scotties meat chopper.

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul

Another real beauty, great job. I did take the liberty of correcting the colour balance of one of the pictures since I think your pictures don't do it full justice.

scottie.JPG

Looks about as real as you can get. Bravo

John

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Scottie, That is just beautiful, you should be very happy with the results :thumb2: Rick H.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
An incredible finish Scottie. Very, very realistic.

Paul

Another real beauty, great job. I did take the liberty of correcting the colour balance of one of the pictures since I think your pictures don't do it full justice.

View attachment 411660

Looks about as real as you can get. Bravo

John

Marvellous stuff Scottie. Just fantastic!
Great work Paul. A real credit to your modelling skills. Luv it!
LOVE,LOVE, LOVE IT!
and the coloured tips on the tracer rounds OMG!
Hi Scottie, That is just beautiful, you should be very happy with the results :thumb2: Rick H.

Gentlemen, many thanks I am genuinely over whelmed with the kind words. I still have the clutter to add and the figure/s and a suitable base.

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Marvelous, just marvelous, another great bit of modelling Paul.

Andy.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
As everyone has said, it is a cracking model Paul, so many little details that catch the eye. :thumb2:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Superb result Scottie :thumb2:

you’ve certainly done the kit justice ....I love the look of the thing, certainly wouldn’t want to be on the wrong end of that!
Top job mate:smiling4:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent as usual Paul.
Andy
Andy, you are to kind mate.
Superb result Scottie :thumb2:

you’ve certainly done the kit justice ....I love the look of the thing, certainly wouldn’t want to be on the wrong end of that!
Top job mate:smiling4:
Si, thanks mate having seen what a single 50 can do i can imagine what this could do.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
scotties,
Sorry I have just caught up with your latest creation, and very impressed I am - take a well done.
Mike.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
I somehow missed the finish of this so thanks to Mike for bumping up the thread.
Superb work in every respect. The detailing is as good as it gets and the painting/weathering is beautifully realistic. One I'm sure you are very proud of.
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie
I somehow missed the finish of this so thanks to Mike for bumping up the thread.
Superb work in every respect. The detailing is as good as it gets and the painting/weathering is beautifully realistic. One I'm sure you are very proud of.
Jim
Thanks Jim, Yeah pretty happy with this one but still lots of room for improvement but that's the fun hopefully getting better each time