Scotties Miniart US Bulldozer

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Scottie

I think that's coming on fine. I would be very pleased with it, if it was mine but the others have made some good suggestions.

ATB.

Andrew

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Why dont you think it is very good mate?? It seems fine to me. Have you set yourself up to create a certain look that hasn't gone the way you thought it would? If there are any specifics I am sure there will be someone to help
Hi Steve, I was just not sure that what I have done was convincing. Given what the other guys have said and the suggestions made I am happier with it.
Don't knock yourself Scottie, I think it looks great. Perhaps a bit more staining on the engine/exhaust manifold and scuff the seat up a bit but it is something you shoud be proud of, well done. Now get on with those tracks! ;)

Andy.
Andy,
Thanks mate, I really hope that you guys are not thinking that I am fishing for compliments, It's just I think I have got to the stage that my expectations are greater than my skills if you know what I mean. I have had a look at the fruli replacements they are still fiddly but hopefully will go better that the kit ones.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Scottie

I think that's coming on fine. I would be very pleased with it, if it was mine but the others have made some good suggestions.

ATB.

Andrew
Thanks Andy, that is one of the great things about this group the great advice.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Scottie,
Nothing wrong with the weathering, not overdone and as it should be. waiting for more.
Mike.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul the Fruil tracks should be a breeze to you , even I enjoy doing them ! Just remember to not fix the last few links in case you have to remove any . Don't ask how I know :upside:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul the Fruil tracks should be a breeze to you , even I enjoy doing them ! Just remember to not fix the last few links in case you have to remove any . Don't ask how I know :upside:
Hi John, The fruils were a breeze compared with the kit ones.

• Love
Reactions: JR