Scotties Puma AAGB

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
That is a truly stunning result. Every stage of the process has been tribute to your skills. Enjoyed the journey.
Jim

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Scottie, will you stop producing one fantastic build after another:tongue-out3:
Its a shear production line of superb quality

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great stuff from start to finish Paul
Andy thanks mate for sticking with it.
Fan, bloomin-tastic Scottie :smiling4:
Your building and painting abilities lift this old kit to new heights....truly amazing what you’ve achieved with a bit of tinkering and a little photo etch....really impressive.
Well done mate:thumb2:
Si, Thanks you really glad you like it. It is so more fun to tackle the older kits and hopefully bring them up to speed.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Cracking stuff Scottie :thumb2:

Minor point if I may - the gas mask cases haven't got any straps, and first bump it drives over they will fall off :smiling2:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Cracking stuff Scottie :thumb2:

Minor point if I may - the gas mask cases haven't got any straps, and first bump it drives over they will fall off :smiling2:
Simon,
I agree I have been looking at it myself also the water bottle looks wrong. I will revisit this. Thanks for the input mate.

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Looking again I see what you mean - they had a short strap and spring clip to fasten on the bread bag D rings so it would tend to fall towards the spare wheel rather than stand upright

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Looking again I see what you mean - they had a short strap and spring clip to fasten on the bread bag D rings so it would tend to fall towards the spare wheel rather than stand upright

Simon,
I have tried to turn the bags around but they are stuck fast so have gone for the strapping them down route. Hopefully this will be more believable than just relying on prayers to keep them in place.

DSCF2087.JPG