Scotties Rolls Royce

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
That figure finishes it of perfectly, at least his face looks human, that's why I tend to paint gaming figures who wear full face helmets :smiling5:

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Superb...the figure really gives life yo the diorama very well done

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That figure finishes it of perfectly, at least his face looks human, that's why I tend to paint gaming figures who wear full face helmets :smiling5:
Mick, thanks mate I will have to get figures wearing respirators lol.
Superb...the figure really gives life yo the diorama very well done
Cheers Greg, along way from your figure painting but reasonably happy.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
I love it all , Paul!
Sorry I haven't commented much(long work days) but this really is quite stonkingly good!

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Gotta agree with Steve here Scottie,(DAWG!!),
That ain`t a bad effort at all Mate!:thumb2:,
In my opinion figures are absolutely the hardest things to get looking good !:angry:,Obviously the most difficult is the face,and a lot of the time,this can be either,@Hidden@,or simply not photographed ,to hide any bloomers!!:dizzy:
You`ve certainly not dodged the issue here buddy..... and i think he`s looking very nice indeed:cool:!
Knowing how your modelling has come on exponentially over the last few years..... I`d put money on the fact that within 18 months your figures will be second to none mate.... and i look forward to seeing that happen!!
Top Stuff indeed!
Andy

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I don't know what all the "fuss" is about....if my figs. looked that good I'd be crowing from the roof top! :thumb2: Rick H.

dalej2014

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dale
Oh my. Just seen this build and I'm blown away. (Now to find a thesaurus and look for a list of superlatives - they'll all be fitting).
Seriously great, next level modelling. Something to aspire to. This is SO good! Amazing work sir. Kudos.