Scotties Rolls Royce

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Its not often that the committee agree to an early award to an unfinished build, however due to the brilliant modelling skills it feels that is right.

2020DB.jpg

Congratulations Paul.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Another great build Paul.

Andy.
Andy thank you mate.
Blown away!
Hopefully not to far mate.
Its not often that the committee agree to an early award to an unfinished build, however due to the brilliant modelling skills it feels that is right.

View attachment 429575

Congratulations Paul.
I would like to thank the committee on behalf of myself my manager and a ferret called Eric.
Hi Scottie
The weathering is sublime. I love the box and it's contents.

... very true.
Jim
Jim, Thank you very much mate

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Wow! Now isnt that just beautiful. Really looking forward to seeing this one finished. Great stuff my friend

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Started adding crap in the back, then thought to myself the doors on the back were the way in and out of the vehicle apart from the turret so they would need to open. So with this in mind I added some stuff to one side only to allow one door to be used. I have no idea if this correct but it works for me.
I also reasoned given this was and RAF vehicle in probably wouldn't wonder that far from home.

DSCF2949.JPG

DSCF2950.JPG

cheers
Scottie

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
CITB looks good Scottie.....and your deductive reasoning is intact......all systems are GO! :thumb2: ;)
Rick H.

Reactions: JR

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Where did the petrol logo can decal come from Scottie? Was it in the kit or an AM set please??

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Apologies paul , ive only just caught this one , outstanding work mate , the scratching and general attention to detail really lift this to another level. Brute of a machine too , i bet it was built like a brick s@@ house ! Cheers tony

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Apologies paul , ive only just caught this one , outstanding work mate , the scratching and general attention to detail really lift this to another level. Brute of a machine too , i bet it was built like a brick s@@ house ! Cheers tony
No apologies needed mate it is very hard to keep up with all the great builds on here. It does look fairly robust.
Looks good ,the oil can is a nice touch :thumb2:
Cheers Mark it's good to have a bit of colour to lift the drabness of camouflage.