scotties WC 56/57 Simon tribute.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Scottie
That is excellent. The figures work well and the building is very well done and adds height to the dio. The real icing on the cake are all the well thought out little details. I know Simon would be impressed.
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Scottie
That is excellent. The figures work well and the building is very well done and adds height to the dio. The real icing on the cake are all the well thought out little details. I know Simon would be impressed.
Jim
Jim,
Thank you very much mate.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Very nice build Paul, the little details make a build like this, press studs are an unusual modelling item!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paul once again you nail it, great dio , Mr T would indeed be pleased .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
This is really neat Scottie, excellent actually. You have mastered the art of foliage and I really like the bramble bush and how it tries to overgrow onto the lane. Three level composition and offset well applied. Simple yet a lot to see. Real nice Simon tribute.

Cheers,
Richard

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Sorry Paul, I too missed the initial presentation of this most excellent tribute to Simon.

Cracking, all round model.

Ron

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Blimey, I missed this as well......looks fantastic Paul. It’s all the small detail that brings it to life. Brilliant observation and modelling!

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey Buddy,

You never disappoint in your builds. Your attention to the finest details is impeccable and the finished dio shows that. True to the Simon way, you used whatever was lying around to build what you needed. An absolute classic tribute Paul!!!

Prost auf Dich
Allen

Steven000

WWII and nuts.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Steven
That's a really nice model Paul!
Love the building too, Great finish :thumb2:
Steven

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
A fine piece of work it is, Scottie. I do like the wee snaps that were employed for the insulators.......spotted 'em right off....before reading Mr. (Rivet) Jones reply. very resourceful. Well done Sir! :thumb2:
Rick H.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul once again you nail it, great dio , Mr T would indeed be pleased .
This is really neat Scottie, excellent actually. You have mastered the art of foliage and I really like the bramble bush and how it tries to overgrow onto the lane. Three level composition and offset well applied. Simple yet a lot to see. Real nice Simon tribute.

Cheers,
Richard
Sorry Paul, I too missed the initial presentation of this most excellent tribute to Simon.

Cracking, all round model.

Ron
Excellent work as always Paul, very nice. :smiling3:
Blimey, I missed this as well......looks fantastic Paul. It’s all the small detail that brings it to life. Brilliant observation and modelling!
Hey Buddy,

You never disappoint in your builds. Your attention to the finest details is impeccable and the finished dio shows that. True to the Simon way, you used whatever was lying around to build what you needed. An absolute classic tribute Paul!!!

Prost auf Dich
Allen
Super model Paul!
Andy
That's a really nice model Paul!
Love the building too, Great finish :thumb2:
Steven
A fine piece of work it is, Scottie. I do like the wee snaps that were employed for the insulators.......spotted 'em right off....before reading Mr. (Rivet) Jones reply. very resourceful. Well done Sir! :thumb2:
Rick H.

Gentlemen I am blown away with the very kind comments, and to receive them from people of your modelling calibre makes it even more special.

Scottie

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
This is absolutely spot on. The detail is amazing, even the little padlock.