Cheers Jack that's very kind.A fantastic follow Neil, you have made it look far too easy and achievable. I think I would be overjoyed if I achieve a version of 'Morph' after a week trying to get anything similar. I will have a go though!
Thank you kindly, John.Excellent job Neil. I have never used Bees putty but I have worked with Sculpey and Fimo both of which seem to be similar. Good luck with the future casting.
Could you explain that again please , I've now got the tape round my left leg having started on the rightNeil,
Great build and tutorial, I will be back to take notes for future reference.
As for puttees, we used to wear them in the late 1960's rather than the canvas issued one piece anklet things. To put them on, they were first wound with the tape on the inside and then rolled up. They were always wound to the rear from the outside, so for the right leg it would be, hold the end on the inside covering the top of the boot, then unwind out and to the rear, and round back to the inside. Once in place the tape was wound around and then fed in and around the tape so that it twisted, it was never tied. The reason being if you needed a sling or strap for a splint it could be removed with one hand... And the same with the leather boot laces, we tied a knot in one end and fed the lace from the bottom outer lace hole, over and over to the top, the lace was then wound around the top of the boot usually leaving the last hole free, and again winding the lace around the whole lace to secure it and never tying it.