Sculpting for work

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Andy

Beautiful sculpts and a real complement to the finished model.

John

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Isn't technology wonderful? I think I'm getting a look at the future of scale modeling. Wonderful work Andy. how tall is the 1/75th scale structure?
Chers Rick H.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks great,lovely work,

First Name
Andrew
I've done some more sculptures for work. This is a project on the edge of Regents Park, so there were some landmark statues. Lord Lister and a Duke of Kent. The model is 1.100 scale and I used Preiser figures to build upon with Magicsculpt and made the plinths with polyurethane and polystyrene. The last few work days I have been working on a park with lots of trees and bushes in it. Some of the trees are 250mm high. The park railings are etches with 3D printed posts and lamps.
Sorry I've not been very active. I've not felt very sociable. After busting my foot at Euro, I've had a few further mishaps. I fell over on wet concrete and was just over that when I bumped into a plate glass door )which had no markings). It smashed but I needed 11 stitches to my brow, hitting the back of my head when I hit the floor. Lots of other bruising too over my body. I'm just about recovered now and the scar is hidden amongst my brow hairs.
I will post some military stuff when I do it. My mojo is coming back now.IMG_4062.JPGIMG_4064.JPGWP_20190930_11_20_10_Pro.jpgWP_20190930_11_20_28_Pro.jpgWP_20190930_12_29_34_Pro.jpgWP_20190930_12_30_09_Pro.jpgIMG_4063.JPG

Andy

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Andy total awesome work, you should take this up full time as a job.
10/10 top work.
:thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2: :thumb2:
Pete.

D

Deleted member 6559

Cor blimey that's good work! Sorry to hear about your string of mishaps Andy - hope you're on the mend.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hang in there Andy, sounds like you have had more than your share of triple zero days!!
Glad to hear the Mojo is on the rebound. As always, your sub braille scale efforts amaze me.

Cheers, Rick H.

First Name
Andrew

This is a link to the project which started this thread. You can see where some of the sculptures ended up.
(Click on the spots at the bottom to get further photos.)

Here's another one which I was involved with. My main involvement with this one was with the plants but I did other bits.

Andy

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Great work,Andy. Now stop trying to be Mr Bean and give us some tunnel updates, please. Glad to hear you're dealing with the self doubt issues, they're totally unfounded!