Sea Grass returns

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Been waiting for the plants to mature a little before posting this. I recycle all my potting compost and just add some fish and bone meal to the mix. Much of this ends up scattered in the garden as plants are put in.
The appearance of these plants just shows the aptitude seeds have to waiting for the correct moment to germinate. I 've found scattered around the garden at least 6 young plants this year, all will be treated later when they are fully mature.It must be at least 3 years ago when I grew the first crop.
2022.jpg2022_2.jpg
John.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Morning Mr Race,
Great to see nature doing what it does best!

Probably been ideal conditions in the garden with the spell of hot dry weather We’ve just had.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Morning Mr Race,
Great to see nature doing what it does best!

Probably been ideal conditions in the garden with the spell of hot dry weather We’ve just had.
Hi Mr Benson, good to hear from you :thumb2: Yes think your spot on , the hot weather would have suited the daytime growing well .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
WELL i havnt got green fingers John but jen has but its good to see you enjoyin growin something in your magic garden keep up the good work
chrisb

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
My grass looks like an aerial attempt at a camouflage - big patches of brown interspersed with a few patches of anaemic green :angry: At least the potted plants are providing splashes of colour along with the roses, jasmine and the bamboo ((Bamboo nigra). Envious of yours though John!
Steve

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Are you going to use offcuts in your diorama's John? I'm sure I saw a step by step on here somewhere.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
That's alright, nature has done her bit, your bit comes next.