Seated crew for German Recon vehicle

S

skipyy77

Hello,

I'm finding it some what frustrating that manufacturers are not including figures with this kits these days.

I've bought a Dragon Sd Kfz 250/9 recon vehicle. Unfortunately as with 99% of Dragon kits, it doesn't come with any crew. I can't seem to find any after market figures. I have half track crew kit but all i can get is the driver. I need two seated figures for the gunner and loader.

Has any one built of of these recon kits with seated figures?

N

noble

Have you tried minimart iam sure that they have what you are looking for.

scott

D

dubster72

Scott's right, Miniart do some excellent figures - their German tank crew in winter uniform has 2 seated figures.

Also Masterbox are one to look at. There's also Tamiya, they do a 4 figure set for their reconnaissance Schwimmwagen - the driver could become a gunner?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
just to add to the above what are great places to look you can also try Master Box do some nice sets as well, ;)

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Hello,I'm finding it some what frustrating that manufacturers are not including figures with this kits these days.
Narly as bad as aeroplanes without pilots! I think it's a conspiracy by all the AM companies who do wheels, metal legs etc. No pilot means you absolutely have to make them wheels down!

First Name
Aaron
I have lots of left over seated figures that I've not used from kits like tamiya kubelwagen driver, tamiya opel blitz comes with two seated figs. Miniart do a drivers set.

I wouldn't think it be too hard to convert a figure to be seated, sounds like fun actually.