Sevan's day of the daleks inspired gold dalek

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I managed to get this one on the cheap it was missing a few bits notably the mesh and neck uprights but I dispensed with the kit gun and scratch built a more life like TV one that does work sort of.20190410_182946.jpg20190410_183000.jpg20190410_183029.jpg20190410_183043.jpg20190410_183147.jpg

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
EXSTERMINATE EXSTERMINATE :cold-sweat: very nice model Peter but not critsium but should the grill bit around its head be black ?
chris

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
EXSTERMINATE EXSTERMINATE :cold-sweat: very nice model Peter but not critsium but should the grill bit around its head be black ?
chris
I did do a bit of research it does look like it's black but I did watch a episode on video and it is actually gold but it's very hard to make it out.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
I did do a bit of research it does look like it's black but I did watch a episode on video and it is actually gold but it's very hard to make it out.
OH ok Peter I rember the very first time I see a dalek on doc who with William Hartnell as the very first doc an in my opinion he knocksed spots off all the others bar david tentant an Christopher eccleston an I spent most of my time peepin round the corner of the setee :fearful::smiling4:
chris

baz

SMF Supporter
Very good work on the Dalek Pete,
I wish I could get a good paint job on my models like yours, as for the best doctor who Tom Baker who else ?
regards Barrie ( the old guy so old he has watched all the doctors )

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Very good work on the Dalek Pete,
I wish I could get a good paint job on my models like yours, as for the best doctor who Tom Baker who else ?
regards Barrie ( the old guy so old he has watched all the doctors )
And I have been lucky enough when I lived in Kent for a few years and I was working in the garage where he stopped for fuel every week.

baz

SMF Supporter
Hello Peter,
I hope that you managed to get his autograph he was very funny as the doctor and yet also very believable in the role,

Barrie ( the very old guy )

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Hello Peter,
I hope that you managed to get his autograph he was very funny as the doctor and yet also very believable in the role,

Barrie ( the very old guy )
Trouble is I never gave it a thought.