SHATTERED!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Very well executed. The scene tells the story perfectly and the single figure just reinforces the tragedy of war.
Could only work with first rate modelling skills.
Jim

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Jim,
Well, I am shattered, that is an awesome build, simple subject executed to perfection. Well done :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Mike.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That is great Jim.
A powerful image with a tender side. A point often overlooked is that both sides lost family and friends under the fighting.
The black and white images are very convincing.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Very well executed. The scene tells the story perfectly and the single figure just reinforces the tragedy of war.
Could only work with first rate modelling skills.
Jim
Thanks Jim I really appreciate that.
I'd like to think I may provoke some thought now and again.
The irony of the beauty of nature transposed against the ugly blackened violence of the wreck.
The lone wreck of a man distraught with shock and sorrow, I hope carried home the as you said
"the tragedy of war"

Jim
That is great Jim.
A powerful image with a tender side. A point often overlooked is that both sides lost family and friends under the fighting.
The black and white images are very convincing.
Thank you so much Ian, so glad you see with a compassionate eye, so many innocents suffered on all sides.:crying:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Jim,
Well, I am shattered, that is an awesome build, simple subject executed to perfection. Well done :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Mike.
So glad you like it Michael, at first I was going to make it a sort of barren landscape, but the decided to add a "sprig" of veg here and there
but somehow it kept on growing:surprised:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi Jim, saw this during the build, but missed this Sunday, very emotive build . Well done , not a subject most of would attempt, but you always carry it off well .
John.

Last edited:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
so sorry this one.missed my eye,Jim,just another great build,real like how you,
have ,capturing the emotions ,of the soul survivor after lay his mates to rest,well done,:thumb2:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim, saw this during the build, but missed this Sunday, very emotive build . Well done , not a subject most of would attempt, but you always carry it off well .
John.
so sorry this one.missed my eye,Jim,just another great build,real like how you,
have ,capturing the emotions ,of the soul survivor after lay his mates to rest,well done,:thumb2:
Thanks so much guys, glad you like, next piece will be a vignette featuring t-34/76 in a snowy setting.
Not much on winter schemes but I feel the need to do something different, should be fun.

Thanks again for looking in and most of all for your kind comments.

Cheers, Jim:hugging-face:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks so much guys, glad you like, next piece will be a vignette featuring t-34/76 in a snowy setting.
Not much on winter schemes but I feel the need to do something different, should be fun.

Thanks again for looking in and most of all for your kind comments.

Cheers, Jim:hugging-face:
You probably have enough of the real stuff Jim ! seat booked front row in readiness.
John.