Shenanigans 7: Tamiya Protze. Ancient and Modern...

• Thread starter Deleted member 6559
  • Start date

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Peter,
Just passing through and catching up, superb work as always.
Mike.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Morning Peter, raining here so no doing your favourite most hateful thing, gardening .:smiling3:
Popped in to see If Neddy was still with you ?
John .

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter

The vehicle and figures look spot on. Just the rigHt amount of weathering to show off the details but not hide anything.

I'd be tempted to give up o nthe horse - the anatomey looks a bit wrong. Perhaps it is the angle of the photo, but the neck looks a bit short.

Peter

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
I'd be tempted to give up o nthe horse - the anatomey looks a bit wrong. Perhaps it is the angle of the photo, but the neck looks a bit short.
Yes, it looks a bit like a pantomime horse doesn't it!

Pete

D

Deleted member 6559

John - Just back from Granddad duty - exhausted and certainly not in the mood for gardening or much else.

Peter - Glad you like the Protze. I came back raring to go and started the mechanic figure, only to find that it wasn't so good (awful face) and ended up abandoning it. Ditto the horse - really did look pretty poor on a fresh viewing, so that has also been given up.

I've therefore decided to call this one a day for now. I will add a couple of figures to the set-up in the future, or perhaps add it to a future dio, but I've run out of steam for now.

Pete - See above!