"Sheridan",Vietnam Dio

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Morning Andy,

Been having a catch-up of your thread and I’m definitely impressed with what you’ve accomplished.
That interior looks beautiful….really nice mate:cool:
Si,Why thank you mate:thumb2:,
Considering your builds recently,then that IS a compliment:thumb2:,
Andy

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
You are too kind Andrew!! :rolling:
..... But thank you very much........ i`m still buzzin` about those tiny Pak crew of yours!!:cool:
Andy
Actually no I'm not too kind.....I've just had a look back at them on my laptop and it's even better than on my phone!!

Thanks again for the comment on the Pak figures. I still look at them thinking it couldn't have gone much better. The thought of that camo was giving me nightmares but it came together very well.....but yours is the better by far!!

ATB.

Andrew

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well then,
I`m not sure what went wrong with my gadgets last night,but i couldn`t get the progress pics onto the laptop....... seems fine now though:rolling:!!
Anyway,apart from adding the figure and weathering the tracks onto the base,i`m calling the Sheridan "Done"...........
IMG20210829171900.jpg
IMG20210829171704.jpg
IMG20210829171620.jpg
IMG20210829171516.jpg
IMG20210829171857.jpg
So there you have it,this has been a very enjoyable kit to do,and i`m quite pleased with how it`s turned out more or less "OOTB"!
....... Now to see about getting a similar look on the APC!!
As always,all thoughts,hints or plain ole abuse very welcomed,thanks for looking in,
Cheers for now,
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
...... ev`ning Guys,
Well,despite my little side show with the Warhammer stuff,i`ve still done some more towards this Dio;),
I`ve gone back and practically finished the M113,(Apart from the figure and final weathering to blend to the base!),it`s a bit pic heavy here,and because i took them outside,they`re a bit on the GLARY side,but hopefully you get the drift.......
IMG20210909175702.jpg
A kinda "All round" pic there.....
IMG20210909175714.jpg
Front there....next one side.........
IMG20210909175640.jpg
Tother......
IMG20210909175456.jpg
....and finally,the rear.......
IMG20210909175610.jpg
Very nearly time to finish the figures and build up the dio landscape:tongue-out:,
This is all good fun! As always,thanks for looking in and all your thoughts,hints,abuse,VERY welcomed!!
Andy

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
...... ev`ning Guys,
Well,despite my little side show with the Warhammer stuff,i`ve still done some more towards this Dio;),
I`ve gone back and practically finished the M113,(Apart from the figure and final weathering to blend to the base!),it`s a bit pic heavy here,and because i took them outside,they`re a bit on the GLARY side,but hopefully you get the drift.......
View attachment 433219
A kinda "All round" pic there.....
View attachment 433220
Front there....next one side.........
View attachment 433221
Tother......
View attachment 433222
....and finally,the rear.......
View attachment 433223
Very nearly time to finish the figures and build up the dio landscape:tongue-out:,
This is all good fun! As always,thanks for looking in and all your thoughts,hints,abuse,VERY welcomed!!
Andy
Lovely jubbly!! Absolutely no complaints from me whatsoever. keep up the good work.

Andrew

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Abuse, abuse , abuse - looking good my man! My M113 ACAV may never see the light of day ---! Kate will blame you for usurping her 'gissit' present"
Steve

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice indeed Mr Smith as I would expect.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Nice one Andy. Will look even better with the figures decked on it. They prefer to ride up top for fear of hitting any mines.

Cheers,
Richard

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
They look fantastic Steve. Absolutely love the vegetation in the screen on the Sheridan. I can hear “white rabbit” playing as I look at them…..

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I'm afraid it is just one of those things that happens as the years roll on. Tablets and a truss can help :rolling:

Sheridan looks really good. You've every reason to be pleased.
Jim
HA!! Cheers Jim :thumb2:.....
.... as for "tablets".... due to my sleep apnea,i`m sure any more won`t help!!:tears-of-joy:
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Abuse, abuse , abuse - looking good my man! My M113 ACAV may never see the light of day ---! Kate will blame you for usurping her 'gissit' present"
Steve
BLIMEY.... Apologies to Kate there Steve!!;)
Thanks very much mate.... I seem to be on a bit of a roll!!
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Nice one Andy. Will look even better with the figures decked on it. They prefer to ride up top for fear of hitting any mines.

Cheers,
Richard
Cheers Richard,lovely to have you pop in:thumb2:,
Thanks for that,and yes,from what i`ve read/seen,the crews were mostly worried about mines..... hence the sand bags on the floor;),
The figures,as well as the scenery are in early stages yet..... as you will see shortly!!
Andy