Shipping charges

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Hi i live in IV36 area and struggle to understand the additional costs for postage? The royal mail don’t charge extra for IV Post codes, i know some couriers do but i do live in mainland Scotland, nor do i need a next day service. Last week i did fill my basket with some items and cancelled after i saw the cost of shipping. I put this down to the spray paint but when i put this order to another supply there were no extra costs. Today i was going to buy 2 of the tamiya street rider figure’s but shipping out-ways the savings
I really like this site and the items for sale in your shop but postage is stopping me from supporting the shop/site
Simon

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
you’re right Royal Mail don’t charge extra to your postcode, but as you had an aerosol in your cart it can’t be sent Royal Mail and can only be sent DPD, DPD charge me a premium for some postcodes in Scotland, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50

Unfortunately yours is one of them.

Send the 2 riders will only be charged at £2.99, if you only have DPD option you must still have the aerosol in your cart.