Shop Problems ?

Z

zak illingworth

Just a wee query. Is anyone else having problems using the shop on Ipad and Iphone ?

Was working but now there is no categories at all ? I have the banner at the top of the page and can log into shop  and that's about it ?

D

dubster72

On my Android phone, I can't even get into the shop from the banner. I have to use a bookmark  :sad:

Rbaker

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
It's working fine on my Iphone can navigate all options and see the images

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I have just checked on my iPhone and the shop is working perfectly.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I'm not aware of any problems, it's working fine on my iPad, are you using the app? That stopped working a while back. 

First Name
Jimbob
Just tried and got it no bother and I haven't posted since the change over to the new style. Jim

F

Fenlander

The only problem I have with the shop is the bigger that owns it keeps selling me stuff.... :smiling:

Similar problem..... That bloody 'wish list' facility.... I am sure he keeps adding things.......  o.O

Z

zak illingworth

Ah John you hit the nail on the head. The websites working on my Ipad. Checked my phone and its the app I was using. 

Confusion over 

Thanks everyone 

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I don't use the app, it just doesn't work on my windows phone...but its crap anyway! Here's what I get.

wp_ss_20160525_0001.png

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Thanks the forum not the shop, where do you get that error?

F

Fenlander

It was playing up last night.  I couldn't get on the forum from my phone at all, Windows phone.  However, it works fine this morning and banner takes me to the shop fine using Edge browser,

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
The forum was down last night, the host installed a security patch on their network that broke the server, the shop is on a different server so wasn't affected

N

Netboy

I use a windows phone, a Nokia something or other with latest software etc. Can I help?

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I use a windows phone, a Nokia something or other with latest software etc. Can I help?

Can you click on the banner without getting an error?