Show us your stash....

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Sorry Karl, spent half the day searching for the Buck Rogers fighter but couldn't find it. Can't remember if I had given it away or stashed it in another box because the original box just couldn't hold the bits in. About time I should check my inventory. Found some other long lost stuff though.

Cheers,
Richard

KarlW

Mediocre modeller extraodinaire.
SMF Supporter
First Name
Karl
Sorry Karl, spent half the day searching for the Buck Rogers fighter but couldn't find it. Can't remember if I had given it away or stashed it in another box because the original box just couldn't hold the bits in. About time I should check my inventory. Found some other long lost stuff though.

Cheers,
Richard
Ach, don't fret about it, certainly don't expect you to go out of your way, but thanks.
And at least you've found some stuff. (Didn't happen to come across my missing box of WiPs?)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI GUYS well this is my little stash but these kits wont be built untill ive finshed my tiger so look in in about 4 yrs time lol ps the seaking are goin to be on my tiger flight deck an in the hangars as she carried 4 seakingsIMG_5773.JPG

Last edited: