Si-B’s Zvezda 1/35 Tiger II (AAGB)

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Oooh that's good Si. Just have to admire the mud application , does look the part.
View attachment 366818

Sorry to read you've all been stuck down with illness. Hope you are all better.
Thanks Mr R.....PM inbound :nerd:

Hi Si

Looking really rather good there. Nicely muddy but without being over the top. Very well done.

Andrew
Cheers Andrew, if you remember, I’m using the reference pictures I found for this, so it does need to be reasonably filthy. I’ve been building it up in layers so as not to go overboard....glad you think it looks ok:smiling4:

Looks fantastic Si.
Jon.
Cheers Jon, much appreciated :thumb2:

First Name
Wouter
Good to see this one back at the bench mate. Looking good there, always appreciate a bit of mud ^^

Cheers

First Name
Wouter
Hi chap,

Nope sadly nothing, we bought a new house and it needs some work before we move in. That'll be only in March or April. The good thing is that I'll have a mancave of 15 square metres with a huge cupboard so plenty of room to use and fill in the near future :D

Family is doing great. Just busy time. Glad I do have some time off though...yesterday I visited the NUTS! event at Bastogne...great stuff, plenty of reenactors and WWII stuff. Boy I never realized a Sherman was so noisy :smiling6: . And the Saumur Panthers was on display and in action so I'm glad to keep the WWII vibe alive ^^

Cheers

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Large displacements make for big explosions especially when mixtures were very rich like back in the day w/primitive carbs:smiling:. The radials were naturally noisy I think. The later German flame suppressors helped quiet them a bit. PaulE

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
:thumb2:
Hi chap,

Nope sadly nothing, we bought a new house and it needs some work before we move in. That'll be only in March or April. The good thing is that I'll have a mancave of 15 square metres with a huge cupboard so plenty of room to use and fill in the near future :D

Family is doing great. Just busy time. Glad I do have some time off though...yesterday I visited the NUTS! event at Bastogne...great stuff, plenty of reenactors and WWII stuff. Boy I never realized a Sherman was so noisy :smiling6: . And the Saumur Panthers was on display and in action so I'm glad to keep the WWII vibe alive ^^

Cheers
You luck devil you! I think I watched something to do with that on YouTube last night....looked cold and wet but some cool vehicles rumbling around :cool:

Good to hear all is well and you and family are ok. Hopefully you can get moved in an modelling before too long mate

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Very impressive Si. The mud and dirt build up has worked a treat. Hopefully you are over the worst of your illness now. Look forward to seeing the final build soon