Si B’s 1/35 Zvezda T34-76 Mod 1943 Uralmash

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Very, very nicely done Si.

A very nice job indeed.

Andrew

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Fantastic final pictures. Really shows up well the modulation work. Lovely final detailing and base. As you say its a nice break from the normal builds. One of your best Comrade

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Si,
Now that is superb, no other words for it unless you want me gushing all over the place :sleeping2::tired:...
Mike.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Si, that is "First Class" buddy......the base sets it off nicely. One to be very proud of Sir. :thumb2: Rick H.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
A truly fine piece of work here Mr. Benson. You haven't missed a detail at all. It's all there and nicely weathered too. Very nice gardening with realistic mud to boot. A most excellent job Si.........

One thing you haven't mentioned though......How does it handle in the curves or down the back straight with that trick F1 spoiler on the back???

Prost
Allen

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Blimey chaps, thanks ever so for your most excellent feedback. Really appreciate it :smiling4:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Cheers Mike, much appreciated :smiling4:

Well I think I’ve finished for this one. Scratched a couple of ammo crates and made some tarps using VMS paper shaper. Some ropes made from ship rigging and then painted up....
View attachment 418921

I’ll do some more pictures in the light of day tomorrow...:smiling4:
That VMS paper shaper is really good stuff, I like the way you can rework it as well.
Glad you have come over to the 4BO side , and not before time I might add. First Steve , now you, with any luck Bob will be next ! ( I've heard he can't wait really )
The Dogs Award is in the bag Si. The interesting thing on this build is the open section covering the gear box,nicely done . Paintwork is really top rate, a really nice all round build .:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Super Smashing Greet is that ,you must be well chuffed Si after all the work put in you've certainty reaped the reward.the modulation has just become a natural part of the whole thing hope that makes sense. Well done that man I'd give you some as well but the dog donated his a couple of years ago now. Dave

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
That VMS paper shaper is really good stuff, I like the way you can rework it as well.
Glad you have come over to the 4BO side , and not before time I might add. First Steve , now you, with any luck Bob will be next ! ( I've heard he can't wait really )
The Dogs Award is in the bag Si. The interesting thing on this build is the open section covering the gear box,nicely done . Paintwork is really top rate, a really nice all round build .:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Well a thumbs up from Mr 4BO himself is high praise indeed....thank you comrade :nerd:

Super Smashing Greet is that ,you must be well chuffed Si after all the work put in you've certainty reaped the reward.the modulation has just become a natural part of the whole thing hope that makes sense. Well done that man I'd give you some as well but the dog donated his a couple of years ago now. Dave
Cheers Dave,
Super, smashing, great.....wasn’t that Jim Bowen off Bullseye?
Am I in with a chance of winning the speed boat or caravan :smiling5:

The funny thing is that under daylight conditions the highlights are barely noticeable, but under the daylight lamp it looks a bit over done :thinking: Either way I’m happy with the end result.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Well a thumbs up from Mr 4BO himself is high praise indeed....thank you comrade :nerd:

Cheers Dave,
Super, smashing, great.....wasn’t that Jim Bowen off Bullseye?
Am I in with a chance of winning the speed boat or caravan :smiling5:

The funny thing is that under daylight conditions the highlights are barely noticeable, but under the daylight lamp it looks a bit over done :thinking: Either way I’m happy with the end result.
That's the problem with bulbs, nothing can equal true daylight, as it's composed of so many different types of light, from ultra violet to infra red, which all affect how we see paint colours.
And yes, it was Jim Bowen :thumb2:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
In view of the subjects very high standard the Awards Committee here at Race Towers were unanimous in voting for this and awarding the award.

2020DB.jpg

Congratulations Si.