Si B’s 1/72 Revell Hummel

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Si!!
I`m another who missed this first time round,and i`m very pleased that it`s been flagged up again :thumb2: .
A magnificent job you`ve done mate,it really is jaw dropping,i particularly like the fuel drum,although it`s so good in it`s entirity that it`s a bit unfair to point out individual items:thinking:........ although that Gothic looking Decal on the side is defo my fav!!:cool:
Brilliant stuff for sure!
Andy

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hi Mr. Benson,

I missed this too and have to agree with Andy. Super finish and love the bicycle Buddy. You're pretty dang good at this tiny stuff!!!

And here I was thinking you were in the kitchen bakin' something in the oven......................

Prost
Allen

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Si!!
I`m another who missed this first time round,and i`m very pleased that it`s been flagged up again :thumb2: .
A magnificent job you`ve done mate,it really is jaw dropping,i particularly like the fuel drum,although it`s so good in it`s entirity that it`s a bit unfair to point out individual items:thinking:........ although that Gothic looking Decal on the side is defo my fav!!:cool:
Brilliant stuff for sure!
Andy
Why thanks kindly Mr Smith:smiling4:

Hi Mr. Benson,

I missed this too and have to agree with Andy. Super finish and love the bicycle Buddy. You're pretty dang good at this tiny stuff!!!

And here I was thinking you were in the kitchen bakin' something in the oven......................

Prost
Allen
Well you weren’t far wrong Mr D,
3BD62E69-7816-4760-9817-3411E3A97A21.jpeg

The family requested the chicken, ham and leek pie and apple cake with custard for dinner and desert so I’ve been slaving over a hot stove all afternoon.
I like to replicate the late grate Keith floyd ( check on you tube) while cooking.....but unfortunately the beer has evaporated ;)
4B27A927-5514-4E45-9B9F-FBDCC7F1DD70.jpeg

guten Abend:smiling4: