Bob
Stunning Si, and a StuG!!! Very, very nice

Jealous i be!!!

Have you voted for my next unfinished build :thumb2:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Quite a contrast in colors between the in and outdoor pics. That came out the "Dogs dangleys"....Hope you do a crew for it down the road. It looks a little lonely all by itself.:sad-face: lol
Rick H.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Si
Well I have managed to come into this at the end - shame on me :rolling: Just had a read through.
That is a great result. Really nice paint job and the weathering has come out well allowing the nice paint job to still show. Having the hatches open gives a nice splash of contrast.
Jim

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi Si
Well I have managed to come into this at the end - shame on me :rolling: Just had a read through.
That is a great result. Really nice paint job and the weathering has come out well allowing the nice paint job to still show. Having the hatches open gives a nice splash of contrast.
Jim
Hi Jim,
it was a lovely build and i really enjoyed the weathering and simple base. This vehicle was a prototype and would of only been used for testing etc....so I choose to paint the inside of the hatches white and leave them open for a bit of contrast and interest...glad you like the finished piece :smiling4:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Superb Si, agree with Jim on the weathering.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Si

Excellent work as always!

ATB

Andrew

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice to see this excellent build from a different angle. Well done again my friend