First Name
John
Si, great job. Nowt wrong there lad:smiling3:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Si
Definitely add me to the list of people who reckon that's a great result.
Jim

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Blimey thanks guys.... really appreciate your very kind appraisal:smiling4:

I got a couple of stalled builds I’m keen to get on with first, then Ive got the choice of Eduards Bf109 or a Bf110 to build.....choices, choices:thinking:

Thanks again gentlemen :thumb2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI again Si regards decal's now this is not a critisum of your build but im just wondering why you did not fit the stars an bars decal on the front fusalarge sides ? as in one picIMG_3999.JPG I see one on as ive just noticed it after lookin at my 1/48 tomcat I just wish I could have done the panel line markins like you did but they were very poor on this acdemy kit an im not that good at em either ps is it not to late to fit some stars an bars as I think it would make it

Last edited:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Hi Chris,

I did explain back in post #42, that my big clumsy fingers managed to knock or destroy a couple of the decals...the bars and stars where casualties of my clumsiness :flushed:

Your Tomcat looks fab by the way:thumb2:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Chris,

I did explain back in post #42, that my big clumsy fingers managed to knock or destroy a couple of the decals...the bars and stars where casualties of my clumsiness :flushed:

Your Tomcat looks fab by the way:thumb2:
Oh ok Si I now understand I read that post of your fingers prob but dint know they messed up the stars an bars a great pity