Simon T Memorial GB: Nov-Feb 2020. Chat thread

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi all
I have just received this email from Sal and Jo, Simon's sisters.

Hi Jim

Just been looking on the forum. Wow. Thanks to all of you....Si would be so touched by all the lovely comments and tributes. As are we.

Sal and Jo

I have replied just to say we are all pleased they are finding time to look in and that the GB is a wonderful distraction from the current stressful times as well as a reflection of the high regard we had for their brother.

Jim

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Jim. Thanks for post and your right we need something for all distractions in the world today.

Tim. Don’t sweat it we all can be everywhere at the same time

Reactions: JR

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Guys. I’ve been hesitant to post this but I think I’m being unfair to all of you not knowing what’s going on here at the moment. On November 1 my wife was tested Positive for Covid 19. She quarantine in our house but last Friday my Daughter and I started getting sick. Monday we went and got tested and we both were tested Positive. My wife and I walk twice a day around our farm but it’s a chore for me sometimes. I’ve lost my taste and smell. What I’m asking is please don’t think I’m ignoring your builds by not commenting on all of them. I try to check in most days but some days I just don’t feel good at all. My wife goes off quarantine tomorrow and is back to her old self I have good days and bad days. So please bare with me while I get though this. Thanks

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Lee
All the best to you and the family. Hope you all make a full and speedy recovery. Don't worry about us, we fully understand your position and we'll still be here when you're better.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Lee
Fully understand mate. We are all rooting for you, so take all the time you need and we’ll see you when you feel better. Pass on my good wishes to your family as well.
Tim