Simon T Memorial GB: Nov-Feb 2020. Chat thread

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Lee, Take the down time and rest up.........we will be fine, just get your health back Sir. Rick H.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Look after yourself Lee. You're right to just accept that you're going to have to take things easy for a little while.
Jim

Last edited:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
I’ve been coughing a lot these past few days so today when my wife went back to work at the hospital she told our Doctor about my cough and still has short of breath sometimes. He ordered a chest X-Ray and blood work. The X-Ray shows I have Pneumonia in both lungs but my blood work showed no blood clots in my lungs. I was hoping to be back at work by now but looks like I’ll be taking it easy for a while. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I’ll try to keep up as much as I can.
As others have said take care of yourself!

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Blimey! Not good Lee,
As the Guys have said,the main thing is that you rest up and concentrate on getting back to normal mate :thumb2: ,
I hope to see you back with us and fighting fit as soon as you`re up to it!
Cheers,
Andy

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
First and formost I hope that you are doing well Lee and that you beat this thing.

I have moved a handful of builds, dotted around the forum in different sections that have been started as - for Simon, for Mr T, etc.
To keep these builds together I have moved them to this Memorial GB where I think they belong.
If the thread starters are worried about fitting the build in within the time set for the GB, not need to worry. A GB on here has never yet been closed at the end date.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Lee very sorry as some how i missed this an only just found out that you an family are not well so from jen an i we hope you get better soon an i hope you took PaulE ADVICE
take care
all best
jen an chris

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Lee,

please do take the time to rest up and get better for both yourself as well as the rest of your family. This virus is a nasty thing and we all need to do our part to keep fighting it. prayers being said for you and your family

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Guys. I’ve been hesitant to post this but I think I’m being unfair to all of you not knowing what’s going on here at the moment. On November 1 my wife was tested Positive for Covid 19. She quarantine in our house but last Friday my Daughter and I started getting sick. Monday we went and got tested and we both were tested Positive. My wife and I walk twice a day around our farm but it’s a chore for me sometimes. I’ve lost my taste and smell. What I’m asking is please don’t think I’m ignoring your builds by not commenting on all of them. I try to check in most days but some days I just don’t feel good at all. My wife goes off quarantine tomorrow and is back to her old self I have good days and bad days. So please bare with me while I get though this. Thanks
Lee, I have only started to check out all the post on Simon's tribute and came across this. Don't worry about us, we all understand. Keep your chin up and follow what the hospital advises. Wishing you and your family a quick recovery.

Richard

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Guys. I went out and posted some comments on your stuff. I’ve went back to work but still having complications from the Covid. I still have a cough and get short of breath and I don’t have the strength I once did. I’ve lost my Mojo to build when I get home from work I’m exhausted. Please bare with me