Simon T Memorial GB: Nov-Feb 2020. Chat thread

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Lee, take it easy and try not to over exert yourself......We aren't going anywhere and the modeling can wait till you are 100 percent again. I hope that the rest of the family is doing well and keeping healthy. :smiling2:
Rick H.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Guys. I went out and posted some comments on your stuff. I’ve went back to work but still having complications from the Covid. I still have a cough and get short of breath and I don’t have the strength I once did. I’ve lost my Mojo to build when I get home from work I’m exhausted. Please bare with me
Lee

Thanks for commenting. But please don't worry. Your health comes first.

ATB

Andrew

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Lee mate.
Take medical advice and don’t overextend yourself. Time will sort this, but it may take a while. We’re all fine and able to look after ourselves until you’re back in the saddle...sometimes this isn’t a quick illness!

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Thank you all for all your kind uplifting words. While I was sick my friend of 43 years passed away with Covid. Last week my wife’s Aunt got Covid and now is not expected to make it. I used to go to there Farm every summer it was always a treat. I’ve got a lot going on now and it’s hard to concentrate on Simon’s build. I don’t over do it I watch what I can do and can’t do. Thanks again

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Very sorry to hear that Lee.

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Just had a quick "up date" read of this thread.

Really sorry to hear that news Lee, on top of everything that you and your family have endured !
Family first 100% - and as Ian said none of the builds have ever finished on time - so don't
dwell on it or apologize as most of us on this forum can understand and sympathize with you.

Take care and keep safe,

Paul.
:sad-face:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Sorry to hear about your friends Lee , I hope you and your daughter are feeling a bit better . Take all the time away you need , just concentrate on getting yourselves better , the forum will still be here , best wishes tony

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Tony. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

I’m sad to say my wife’s Aunt passed away yesterday at 3 pm. I’m very saddened I think I’m going to take a break but if you have any questions please PM and I’ll try to help. Thank you all for your support at this time.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Lee
How very, very sad. My thoughts are with you and all your family at this time. I know it is easy to say but stay safe and be sure things will get better.
Jim

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Take as long as you need Lee. We can cover this between us. Hope things start looking up for you soon.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
The Missus and I send our sincere condolences and wish you and your family Peace and Comfort in these trying times. Rick H.

D

Deleted member 7181

Such sad news Lee, my condolences.

I hope your own recovery goes well. I hate to say it, but my Mother in Law is still not back to her old self 8 months after catching COVID, so it can be a drawn out affair for some. Hopefully you'll be one of those that bounce back quite quickly.

Strenko J

Faithful rabble apprentice
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Lee,

so sorry to hear of the losses of both friends and family..please do take care of yourself. We are all here for you when you are able to return to the bench ..take the time to rest and get healthy again.