SimonT - Yufan Model - Seal Support Team 75mm

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Mr. T you are a trooper! JR is correct, I'll take Julie any way I can get her! But please, no more blood sir you don't want to upset the poor lass. Cheers, Rick H.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Simon
That Wabbit gets more frightening with each update - not exactly Beatrix Potter child friendly :tongue-out3:
Jim

Jim

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Whilst looking for T34 parts I came across Julie and the Wabbit lurking in a box, untouched for quite some time

Started cleaning up some of the, rather shoddy, filler work from last time - i guess i wasn't 100% focussed last time

one of the spare rockets had been broken and the shaft lost so i have added a new one from plastic rod

they both need a bit more filler work but you may see these two back for another painting attempt shortly

seal-040_2020-5-3.jpgseal-041_2020-5-3.jpg

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well I thought these guys were long gone. You certainly are persistent. I would have binned them by now. Hopefully things will be more successful for you this time around.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Simon
The Wabbit returns. I'd forgotten him. Julie and the Wabbit are looking rather good with their base coat.
Jim

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
They’ve both had some modifications while they were away

I‘ve read a figure painting book, well, I looked at the shiny pictures, so all I have to do now is attack them with a hairy stick and see what damage I can do this time

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
This has turned into an epic project.......seems everyone on the forum has a vested interest in the "lovely Julie" and her "wascaly" accomplice. Nice progress Simon, looking forward to the hairy stick magic. Rick H.