SimonT - Yufan Model - Seal Support Team 75mm

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hey chaps. Reading through this and I managed to find a picture of Julie Ludman of French company, Model Miniatures:

View attachment 397222

I think she worked as PR for the company and was a fine photographer. A few straps and guns (and a cwazy wabbit) and she'd be a dead ringer.
COR yea Peter SHE is a cracker an yea she'd be a dead ringer for this build but do you know if Si finished it in the end ? as it deseved to be with the (and a cwazy wabbit) :smiling::smiling::smiling:
elmer fudd

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
There you go Mr. T ...... by the way, I don't think her outfit makes her bum look big at all..........juuuuuuuuust right! :cool:
Rick H.

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hey chaps. Reading through this and I managed to find a picture of Julie Ludmann of French company, Model Miniatures:

View attachment 397222

I think she worked as PR for the company and was a fine photographer. A few straps and guns (and a cwazy wabbit) and she'd be a dead ringer.

Edit - My very bad - looks like she owned and founded the company. Model Miniatures made a 1/72 figure of her, as supplied with one of their kits:

View attachment 397223
I remember she used to post to the site from time to time with military stuff

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Very nice Simon, pity about the brushes , causing that reaction.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Prolly her photag skills JR:smiling2:.
I keep my sable & man made bristle brushes separate & use them accordingly until the man mades are trimmed/worn down to a nub & not replaced as the sable seems to work fine w/acrylics. PaulE

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
She could show up with a Kodak Instamatic .........that my friends is "Pure Eye Candy"!..........She's the reason the French Army looks so good on "Parade Day". :cool:

SimonT

Rest in Peace
Rest In Peace
First Name
Simon
Thank you all for the interest (although I'm sure a lot of the interest is aimed elsewhere than my model :smiling5: )

She is still here and not forgotten at all but I need to be in the right frame of mind for having another go

If I don't feel like doing it and try to force paint it then it will definitely be a disaster rather just likely be a disaster

Looking at the pictures I have spotted some small defects that will need rectifying as well

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI ALL just thought id post Si mad wabbit thread as its a goodun an as a tribute to him R.I.P. Si
chris

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Gone but not forgotten...........I would have liked to got my hands on that Wabbit and Miss Julie.....the two of them were really giving Simon some serious Greif.......I was surprised that he didn't bin this project after the first couple of structural failures and chalked it up to bad resin......not his style. Miss you Mr. "T"
Rick H.