Skoda PA-II Zelva

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Neo,
You should know by now if you have struggled your way through a build - a week after you finish it and are laying on the floor gasping for breath - it will come out as a kit.
Kepp going I would like to see the end.
Cheers, Mike.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Neo,
You should know by now if you have struggled your way through a build - a week after you finish it and are laying on the floor gasping for breath - it will come out as a kit.
Kepp going I would like to see the end.
Cheers, Mike.
Hello, Mike! I hope you will like what you will see in the end. trying to do my best as usual. Very bad kit. But when you want to buils something unusual you should be ready for all difficulties. This is payment.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
And some progress so far.

To fill all rivets is not very funny exercise :smiling3: So I 've decided to work with some extra details in parallel.

Unfortunatelly Takom doesn't know what I am talking about :smiling3:

So what I have already done...

Little hatch with lock.
Hinges and holders on rectangular hatch.
Rings in front and on the back.
Door holders and keyholes.
Hinged inside hatches on the doors.
Inspection slits on perimeter.

More to come. There are still much work to do.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Great to see you have subscribed to the forum Neo. Couldn't survive without seeing your builds. A stunning update as always

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Sorry very late to this Neo , and what a joy to see such detailing. Thought Steve was the King of Rivets, but you have surpassed him.
Pity about the mistakes by Takom, but what a difference you have made , well done .
John.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Thank you,friends! I am happy to take part in this project. Unfortuntely Takom has dissapointed me twice. Now and with Mark.IV. If you ever want to build this very interesting vehicle - choose Hobby Boss. I did not expected such numerous corrections.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
It is a pleasure to watch you beat this into submission Neo. Keep up the good work. Rick H.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hello all! Unfortunately lack of time. Therefore very little but important progress.
Here are some photos. Two photos of assembled Takom test model below.

Takom has missed hinges to little hatches. All rivets are wrong. There were two types with different sizes.
I have started to work with michineguns. The bodies are from Aber. The rest wiil be my work with putty,brass and probably copper. As usual :smiling:--<

2.jpg

DSC04694.jpg

DSC04695.jpg

DSC04697.jpg

DSC04699.jpg

post-13180597-0-26840000-1434605807.jpg

14428-1447145944.jpg

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Neo,
A pleasure to catch up again and see the fantastic work you are doing.
Cheers, Mike.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Thank you,friends! Still much work with machineguns. And I need some more rivets,they have ended,again.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Very nice work indeed Neo. Did you have to drill the brass rod yourself for the machine gun?

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hello dear friends! Job has been done, this is final portion of photos.
After the vacation I will try to take a good pictures of the car. Look at the roof hatches. It seems that the comrades have no understanding at all what these hatches looked like, how they opened and how thick they were. It's not amusing me at all. This model is very-very poor.
By the way the hatches slide aside and were very thin. I also made lights in front and rear. Machineguns from Aber to A7V. I've tried to make them alike Schwarzlose. Did my best.
But I was very dissapointed about this Takom model. So I didn't make more efforts to scratch this model. I wish I have bought Hobby Boss, but I didn't. So please wait for final photoset.

3.jpg

DSC-2929.jpg

DSC-2937.jpg

DSC-2940.jpg

DSC-2942.jpg

DSC-2946.jpg

DSC-2953.jpg

DSC-2960.jpg