Some people just need a house or something to fall on them or something like that.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Very nice
Beautiful
Great work jim.
Thank you so much fellows, so sorry it took so long to thank you all for your kind words, but this damn
retirement business has me more busy than I was before my so called "retirement".:rolling:

Sign of the times I guess, but I won't elaborate (sigh of relief from mods).

Thank you again and am looking forward to posting my completed 'Dragon Wagon' as time permits.

Appreciatively,

Jim.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hey buddy I missed this completely, sorry, great work allround.
Gets the election over and you can relax or rearm !

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hey buddy I missed this completely, sorry, great work allround.
Gets the election over and you can relax or rearm !
Thanks John, as far as the election goes.....I'm sick of the whole damn bloody mess!
keeping my head buried in my modeling, doing a bit of hunting, and otherwise keeping to the mountain.

What gets me though, about this whole virus thing (no worries, no ranting) is that it just makes me so sad that all our fun traditions are now no-nos.
Just watching some u-tube videos of your cheese rolling and your bang up races, every one was having a ball.

Are you guys having any military vehicle shows or modeling shows or swaps anymore
or are they all a thing of the past?

We were getting too happy, too fun loving and too wealthy....oh well, guess they've put an end to that
and indefinitely!

Me and Mother have lived our lives for the most part but it's the young-uns I feel for.
Will we ever get our lives back?...:worried:

Jim