Some people just need a house to fall on them.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
That's the DB's Jim. You really have captured a moment in time so well and there is still more to come! Great stuff

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That's the DB's Jim. You really have captured a moment in time so well and there is still more to come! Great stuff
Looking great Jim, and I'm picking up tips for my little T34 diorama. Keep up the great work.
Hi Jim first of sorry been playing catch up on this one, your working your special kind of magic on this one, already looks the nuts to me, looking forward to seeing the final result.
Pete.
That looks so realistic Jim, really nice modeling! :hugging-face: :thumb2:
Steven
so sorry in late on this one Jim,have been playing catch up with a lot of things, ;)
great work going on hear feel so sorry for that crew,only if angles where watching over wyuld anyone make it,
real liking it so much to keep the eyes busy well done so far,keep up the good work,:smiling:
Jim,
I totally agree with Jim
Hi Jim
You are the master at this sort of dio. You have a style all your own and I've rarely seen better.
Jim
I'm with Pete...cat's whisker all the way.
Rick H
Hi Jim first of sorry been playing catch up on this one, your working your special kind of magic on this one, already looks the nuts to me, looking forward to seeing the final result.
Pete.
Thanks so much everyone, glad you are enjoying this one.
Now comes the hard part of getting collapsed roofing and interior flooring set up.
So much more difficult to portray something wrecked as opposed to intact.

It must look natural and at the same time clobbered, a lot of good work will be covered up too.......oh the pains of war!

5QXvYAJr4aAdqyA8hv0gHaJj?w=154&h=198&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
UPDATE;

Trying to figure this mess out....nigh impossible :rolling:
So just decided to grab and twist and break and mangle, the worst it looked the better I felt.

I dunno, maybe with a bit more of this and that it will start to come together.
Loads of clay shingles to muck up and painstakingly cluster and place about with broken bits here and there.

100_0537 (3).JPG100_0538 (2).JPG100_0539 (2).JPG100_0540 (2).JPG100_0541 (3).JPG100_0542 (3).JPG100_0542 (4).JPG100_0542 (5).JPG

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Very realistic Jim. Maybe a few more loose tiles on the batons?? Lovely work