Sorry I'm Late.......

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hello Everyone,
I did an intro a couple of days ago under another blog. I am doing it again as I wouldn't want the rest of you to think I am rude or something...So,
I'm Allen, a colonist living about a total of 30 years in Germany. Moggelling off and on since the 60's. Got seriously back into it 3 years ago. Older than dirt, but always having a good time as beer is my best friend. Of late the Mojovation is flying high again with a huge project under the Diorama site. My problem is finishing things I start. A terrible disease! Below are two projects I managed to finish for Group Builds on our old site out of 8 or 9 started.......
A Panther G Late from the MAN factory in Nürnberg (down the road from me) with Friuls.
IMG_0189.JPG
"Got You Red Baron" from the biplane GB. I'm am really not a wing thingy builder, but I do have 3 kits in 1/32 and 1/35 in the stash to build....
IMG_1089.JPG
The pics as attachments are from the other GBs and are not completed and still WIPs, Thank you for welcoming me here and I do hope to get to know a lot of you fine folks!
Prost
Allen

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 12

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Same here Allen, great to see the scene again.:thumb2:
Cheers Fernando

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Hi Allen, Good to see you here, how's the V2 build going?
Graeme, another mm refugee.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Allen,

:tears-of-joy: Better show Steve that these are certified true builds by you...love that Snoopie dio.
Your V2 is becoming a huge project...will try to spur you on to the finish as we're all crossing our fingers that you have enough beer to last the build. :smiling6:

Cheers,
Richard

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hi All,
Sorry for the late reply. I'm still trying to soak all the things up!

Tim & Fernando - Thanks Gents, when I look at it here at home, I find myself giggling a bit too!
Steve - Yup Buddy, they are mine, all two of them that are finished. Won't talk about the other 20 though.......
Graeme - Hey Sir, it's great to see you too. The V2 is marching on here. It's in Dio's under construction with the same title.
Polux - Thanks so much! This forum sure makes one feel at home with a touch of lunacy to boot!!!
Richard - Thanks my friend. Steve is just a little confused at the moment. Too many fumes inhaled so to speak...I have enough beer for the project. It's the time that fails me with work and all...
Ian - Thank you too. I hope I will fit in with my warped sense of colonist humor and some German thrown in too...

Maybe another time I will post pic of some more builds from the room shelf of shame! Thanks again all.
Prost
Allen

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Do I know you :smiling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
how come I missed this DUH :nerd:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Welcome to the Forum....Whoever you are.

Presumable you are the one on the right in the above picture. The one who has to be constantly wired up to a battery!...... :tongue-out3::thumb2:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Gentlemen...You definitely made my day!!!!!!!

Ian - Thank you for the warm welcome Sir!!!

Greg, Greg, Greg - Back??? I haven't been anywhere my friend. John just forgot to take his medication this morning before he found this old post. Check the date...

Si - I'm sending you my cleaning bill Buddy...I spit my coffee out laughing when I saw the pic of us!!! I'm still busting out over it. Believe it or not, that could be me and my brother around '61 with the bow ties and all......Thanks for that Si...………..

Ron - Sorry Ron, but I'm on the left as I am older than Mr. Benson and he always had to take more meds than I did. He needed the jump start to get them working quicker. Me, I just chilled till they kicked in...……………………..

Thanks for that...……...
Prost
Allen

• Haha
Reactions: JR

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Totally missed the original post. A very appropriate welcome thread. You need not suffer the low if you time intake properly:hungry:. PaulE

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Thanks Paul,

I do worry about Dzhon sometimes with his sense of humor and the rest is just hilarious. I hope all is well with you my friend and...yup, intake timing is very important...Unless we forget……………………..

Prost
Allen

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
OK Allen well i'll need a beer now... PROST.... by the way when you will post more pics on the V2 diorama?