The truck bed is all together and painted and I'll be using the canvas top as it is pretty well shaped and textured,there was no instruction as to the colour of the canvas so I painted it in revell aqua 362 greyish green, seems a good contrast to the 4bo of the truck which I used mission models paint, love there paint I dreaded airbrushing until I tried this stuff .
Pretty much a case of varnishing everything now and on to the final fit up. Bit more engine detail to add when the cabs on.
Had a go at the throttle cable from the linkage rod to the carb, would have been easier had i added parts before putting the whole engine together but I only planned the plug leads anything else is an after thought !!