Space 1999 eagle variations

N

noble

Hi all this is the 1/72 MPC space 1999 eagle kit, the first variation has the VIPpod attached which was only ever seen on the first episode called break away, the second is the same eagle with the WARP 1/72 lab pod, this pod is all resin. Hope you like them and as always all comments are most welcome good or bad.

scott

View attachment 81992

View attachment 81993

View attachment 81994

View attachment 81995

View attachment 81996

View attachment 81997

View attachment 81998

View attachment 81999

Lab eagle 1.jpg

Lab eagle 2.jpg

IMG_3488.JPG

Vip eagle 1.jpg

Vip eagle 2.jpg

Vip eagle 3.jpg

Vip eagle 4.jpg

IMG_3486.JPG

W

Willi262

I was a huge fan of this show when I was younger. I thought moonbase alpha was so cool, if I could, I would pack up and move there in an instant.

Despite that, I never had any of the toys or collectables. It wasn't until years and years later that I was able to get some laser weapons and comlock.

And we have the full dvd set, which (nicely) includes the 13 minute fan fic film "message from moonbase alpha", which is the unofficial final episode for the show.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
You've done a great job on those Scott top job :smiling3: I'm a Big fan of the eagle , IMAI 1/110 scale one and it's not the best and will take quite a bit of scratch building to get it looking anything like yours Scott

N

noble

Thanks very much for the great comment gents, the eagles aren't accurate unfortunately so using pics I added new parts eg the thruster bells, these were hollow

Inside so some plastic and and some time cutting it out makes them look like they are supposed to be.

scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Thanks very much for the great comment gents, the eagles aren't accurate unfortunately so using pics I added new parts eg the thruster bells, these were hollowInside so some plastic and and some time cutting it out makes them look like they are supposed to be.

scott
I did similar thing with the hawk interceptor from space 1999 but I used left over bits from my jaguar kit

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
You've done a great job on it Scott nice work :rolleyes:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work Scott I don't know what it is about the eagle but the look just fab I would like to do one but they go for silly money nowadays

D

dubster72

That's a top job Scott. I really like the Eagle & you've got them spot on.

Cheers

Patrick

N

noble

Thank again folks I appreciate the comments, I bought mine on evil bay for 23 quid.

scott

P

Polux

I was looking for some sci-fi items and

I found this... It's a 1/25 scale O_o

Interesting vehicle :D

http://www.robotines.com/4102-8285-thickbox/space-1999-the-alien.jpg