Spanner's Grumman Duck

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Great choice mate , i remember doing this one as a nipper so that gives you an idea of how ancient the tooling is!!! really looking forward to seeing this one, cheers tony
'ark at 'im Ron! Anybody'd think 'e was an old man instead of the young whippersnapper 'e really is!

From what I remember, the Duck was somewhat ancient in the film so it'll be nice to see how you age it.

Gern

First Name
Dave
Looking forward to this.Its one of those obscure aircraft Ive always liked.Would love a 1/48 kit.I believe some company did one many years ago?.

First Name
Gregg
\ said:
Great choice mate , i remember doing this one as a nipper so that gives you an idea of how ancient the tooling is!!! really looking forward to seeing this one, cheers tony
DITTO

Gregg

J

John Huggins

Looking forward to your build Ron, so what's new, made a start yet !! any pic's.

John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Looking forward to your build Ron, so what's new, made a start yet !! any pic's.John
John, I broke my golden rule - One model at a time - I had three on the go, so I needed to clear the decks before I started this one...

I've finished the two subs, and I've just finished the last hanger on, which I will post today. Then I'm clear!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Have you gotten any more done on this Ron...

Ian M

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Looking forward to seeing your build Ron

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Ian and Monica.

The weather is far too nice for any sustained modelling I'm afraid. Sorry, but this one - and others - will miss the finishing post by some margin......Unless, of course our fickle weather turns naughty again!

Ron