spare panzer parts needed

D

dansmith

Good morning everybody, I have just started a new model (dragon stug iii) after a long spell doing other things. And as i had decided on the specific vehicle (stuh 42 from 242 brigade) i was going to model ,i collected all the bits i needed and then, horror of horrors, i noticed that this particular vehicle is one of the early models built on a panzer iii chassis and has the asymmetrical hatches with front hinges instead of the typical stug hatches . So i am wondering if anbody has a a spare set of hatches and the glacis plate, i am quite certain that these hatches are a spare item in the dragon panzer iii ausf h kit (6642) even though they are configured for the panzer it should only take a little trimming to make them fit the stug/stuh hull. I will gladly pay a reasonable amount of money for these items or pherhaps trade spares if i have any that is required . I would be ever so gratefull if someone could sort this for me, cheers i advance, daniel.

View attachment 51064

View attachment 51065

c0071335_47ee682b57993.jpg

c0071335_47ee6829e52fe.jpg

Last edited:
D

dansmith

Anybody ?, please ?, pretty please?. View attachment 48210 These are the hatches and glacis i need , just incase i didn't explain correctly. As already said i will gladly pay a couple of quid and the postage , plus if i have anthying needed by the donor i will send these onto to you also. I am desperate to do this particular vehicle and dont really want buy the panzer iii (h) for one spare bit,not just yet anyway. Many thanks .

View attachment 51083

2001_53100807.jpg

Last edited:
T

tecdes

Dan there is a new part of the forum the Bank for spare parts. You may stand a better chance there especially as it started today.

Laurie