Spoilt for choice

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I bought a selection of the little Zvezda 1/100 kits on 19th March which arrived today.

Here's pics of the invoice and my chosen victim:

IMGP3520.JPGIMGP3521.JPGIMGP3522.JPG

No decals or instructions even though this is brand new. These kits are designed for use in Zvezda's Art of Tactic wargames and are meant to be snap-together. Having said that, they are really nicely detailed (apart from the outside of the tracks which have been simplified due to moulding issues), and they can look really nice with a good paint job. Remains to be seen what I can manage!

Am I right in thinking no start until at least 5th April?

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
'Spoilt for choice' they're tiny, do them all.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
'Spoilt for choice' they're tiny, do them all.

I shall be using more in a dio for Ian's Covid build though I haven't decided which ones or how many. Depends on how long we'll be locked up!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I was thinking of getting some of these 1/100 scale kits Dave, I will watch this just to see what there like.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I was thinking of getting some of these 1/100 scale kits Dave, I will watch this just to see what there like.

They look really nice and the reviews I've seen haven't raised any major issues with the build quality. Of course it also helps if you shop around as you can find them for pennies. I expect I'll be starting at least one later today so watch this space!