Spots on the Internet 2019.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
From the Zvezda Facebook page, the 2S35 Koalitsiya-SV painted up............................. zvezda spg.jpg

That barrel! I should think that driving through city streets, or along a forest track could be a little fraught!
Dave

Tim Marlow

SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Great idea for a diorama Jakko.....just picture this.....SP gun....railway overbridge....barrel bent back like a banana....and the crew standing around scratching their heads......

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Kind of surprising it’s taken them this long to release more Centurion variants, especially ones easy enough to do from the Mk. 5 kit they already released what, ten, fifteen years ago?

I’m kind of hoping they’ll update it to Mk. 7 (and derivatives) standard, though, with the longer hull and engine deck, like in a recent model by @MikeC.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Good news but a Swedish Strv104 would have been nice or Danish late version with rangefinder and thermal sights.Canadian version be nice and late U.K versions.
Richard.

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Apparently, there is a Mark I on the way, as well..................
That would require quite a lot of changes to the kit, mainly the turret. Maybe there is some hope for later variants as well, then :smiling3: (Or not, of course.))