Spots on the Internet 2019.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hannants have the listing for the TFFT as 'future releases' with price TBA, and that's all the info, so far....................
Dave

Paintguy

Rabble member and information sponge
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Yes, that's the only info I've seen too.

I've even joined the trumpy facebook group to see if there's any more info there but no luck so far.

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I hope they aren't releasing that instead of the TFFT one you posted a few weeks ago. Still haven't seen any more info on that one.
They’re both listed in a Trumpeter 2019 releases flyer I got earlier this year, so I suppose this is just them saying: “Here’s what’s next” without it affecting the things they already announced earlier.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
On the Copper State Model Facebook page..........................CSM Romfell.jpg
A one-off armoured car.

Further to the RFM Facebook teaser posted earlier, the blurred sprue was this...................RFM PzKpfw IV 01.jpg

Added to that was this...............RFM announce.jpg

Well, I'm sure that someone will be thrilled by that - I mean no-one else has modelled the Pz IVs before have they? ( or more like who hasn't done the Pz IV range? ). I think that they will have to be exceptional models, and at a low price to be successful!
Dave

Si Benson

Rabble extraordinaire
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Totally agree that the Market for Pz IV’s is already a little busy! A quick check on Scalemates shows over 100 1:35th kits from various manufacturers of different versions and variants!

Wouldn’t say that I’m thrilled by the RFM announcement but interesting to see wether they will produce with interior as that’s something that I personally like:smiling4:

I just had a count up of panzer IV variants and got up to 17 (may be more than that?) so if RFM want to make the most of tooling I can see why they choose Pz IV’s!

Personally I’d like to see Pz I’s and II’s but you can’t please all the people all the time:confused:

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
interesting to see wether they will produce with interior as that’s something that I personally like:smiling4:
These kits will have interiors — look at the sprues :smiling3: The round thing at the top of the picture can’t be much else than the turret floor, the parts with the turret ring (all three of them, I suppose they’re different) have locating ridges on the inside, etc.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Another emailshot from MiniArt - coming soonminiart me crew.jpg
The lower figure is in a pose common to middle, and far east males - I've seen Egyptians, Yemenis, Pakistanis, Indians & Bengalis adopt this - an international pose!
Dave

AlanG

Nachtjager and Sturmbock fanatic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Al
Wing Nut Wings announced yesterday at the Chattanooga show that they are going to be releasing a brand new 1/32 DR.1 Triplane (Red Baron type). Price unknown at this point.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Al,
all I can find is that there will be two versions, early & late, and it will be available in 2020...
Dave

AlanG

Nachtjager and Sturmbock fanatic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Al
Yes Dave. There is a massive discussion (and drooling) about it on LSP forum.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Wow if the fit is as good as the moulding it,ll be a great kit , the canopy treatment is interesting , two options all clear or separate frame and clear inserts?

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
AMK don't seem to have a working website, just a Facebook page - at least one of their other models has the same sort of moulding technology for weapons - the 1/48 Kfir
Dave

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
On the Trumpeter/HobbyBoss Facebook page - coming soon!trumpy titanic 1-200.jpg
1.3m long ( 1:200 ) - you'll need a bigger bench!

On the AFV Club Facebook page - boxart for their Centurion IIIafv club cent iii.jpg

On the ICM website - 'in process'icm moskvich.jpgicm drivers.jpg

Dave

Si Benson

Rabble extraordinaire
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
From the Dragon Facebook site,
A preorder announcement for a combo kit of a StuG Ausf B and a Sdkfz.252!

57AFC4CF-BB00-40CC-B077-EF85F6AE30AF.jpeg
69ABC220-8177-499C-882C-86C598E5A943.jpeg
0BBAC4FA-417B-460B-BCBC-69BE1AEE9D94.jpeg

Glad to see the return of magic tracks, especially after I had a set of the DS tracks go brittle and greasy on a tiger build!