Spots on the Internet 2019.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
MiniArt certainly do seem to include some unusual stuff - all credit to them.
Jim

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
On the Zvezda Facebook page, more assembly pictures of their KamAz Mustangzvezda mustang 02.jpgzvezda mustang 01.jpg

Something I haven't seen before from a manufacturer - On the Special Hobby Facebook pagespecial hobby nf meteor 01.jpgspecial hobby nf meteor 02.jpgspecial hobby nf meteor 03.jpg

Moulds for their upcoming 1/72 NF Meteor - you can see that this is not an easy tooling to make ( or cheap)
Dave

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
On the Ammo by Mig Jimenez Facebook page.....................mig ammo pz i breda 01.jpgmig ammo pz i breda 02.jpg

It says new tooling - only Masterbox have made a model of this until now ( but in 1/35 )
Dave

Last edited:

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
On the Zvezda Facebook page, boxart for their upcoming Tu-204-100C cargo versionzvezda tu 204 01.jpg
Anyone on the forum build 1/144 airliners? Some of them are really colourful, and I just wonder if the decals cause major problems
Dave

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Takom are releasing a 1/16 Pz. I shortly and I would say MIG is using it as a basis and doing a co-production with them on the turret. He did this with Takom a while ago,

1027407-16453-64-pristine[1].jpg

Prost
Allen

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
If they make it so you don’t have to glue the two sides of the track block together, this could be a really good set. Even if you have to glue them, it’ll probably a better one to assemble than many other Sherman tracks.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
On the Zvezda Facebook page, boxart for their upcoming Tu-204-100C cargo versionView attachment 357016
Anyone on the forum build 1/144 airliners? Some of them are really colourful, and I just wonder if the decals cause major problems
Dave
Ive built quite a few Dave , some of the decals can be a bit tricky if they’re large but the hardest bit is getting any fuselage stripes straight and without breaking them .

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
From an emailshot from MiniArt.................miniart kolibri prototype.jpg

I assume that this is one of the prototypes captured by the Soviets...............
Dave

AlanG

Nachtjager and Sturmbock fanatic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Al
For those of us who haven't got the space for a 1/32 B-17G on their shelf. Here's something to help ease the pain.......

A 1/48 HKM B-17G (Early) kit to tempt you instead :smiling3:

HK B-17G.jpg

AlanG

Nachtjager and Sturmbock fanatic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Al
It's a good job it's not the Lancaster I would have to go sell a kidney....
Think you might find that will be their next kit. They've just released the 1/32 kit. And yes i'd have to think about getting one too