Spots on the Internet 2019.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
On the MiniArt website 'in progress'View attachment 365039View attachment 365040
On the front? - looks more like a cosy hut, with stove, chairs & a table!!!
Dave
It’s Ivan’s greasy spoon cafe ! I never realised the war on the eastern front was so civilised - regular tea breaks and hot soup! I can just imagine it -
“right comrades ,come on now you’ve had more than half an hours dinner , get back out there , the Germans have already finished theirs and they’re waiting to carry on !”

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
David W whats the name of that aircraft you have posted that looks like a stretched Hercules as ive never seen one before ?
chris

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I doubt it. Checking the Wikipedia page I linked to, it says they were only used from 1957 through 1971.

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Again, looking at the Wikipedia page, I suspect I have, though I don’t remember it :smiling3: I was in the USAF museum in Dayton, Ohio, USA in 1998, and so probably looked at the C-133 they have there.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thanks Jakko I bet it was a whopper but if you don't remember its a shame as you like me I suppose want to cram in an see as much as possible an later have a job tryin to remember what you did see
chris

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
On the Trumpeter website - in their monthly updatetrumpy bismarck 1-350.jpg
Bismarck in 1/350, given that they already have 1/200 & 1/700 models, not much research needed.
Apart from the 1/16 Me 262 on the HobbyBoss website ( as noted previously ) not a lot of new stuff for January, from T & HB
Dave

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I bet it was a whopper but if you don't remember its a shame
It looks a lot like a C-130, so chances are you don’t even recognise it if you glance at the plane, I suppose.

later have a job tryin to remember what you did see
Not to mention that back when I was there, photography meant rolls of film, so you didn’t just take every photo you could. (That, and the camera I had was a simple one with a not all that powerful flash, and the USAF museum was pretty dark inside at the time.)

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
On the ICM website 'kits in process'icm bucker with cadets.jpgicm 1-16.jpg
Different boxings - existing models
icm mig-25.jpg
New parts

And '100% New Molds'icm 4wd.jpg
Certainly offbeat! & different to their earlier Standard Liberty B
Dave

Ian M

GB Mod
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Bismarck in 1/350, given that they already have 1/200 & 1/700 models, not much research needed.
So all the faults in the 1/200 will be carried over to this then? In fairness the 1/700 was reported to be a fair likeness,