Spots on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
At last! Something from a building site. Now, when do we start getting diggers, dump trucks, cranes etc. etc.?

I don't have an immediate use for this but I'll buy one anyway. If they don't sell, maybe there won't be any more construction stuff made. It's up to us to create the demand!

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Beat me to it, Andy!
Additional pic from the MiniArt website, 'coming soon'miniart mixer set.jpg

The sacks still look like pillows to me!
Dave

John Race

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
AK site has some new paints sets for figures.
The AMMO range of acrylic paints for figures has been designed to make your painting sessions a more enjoyable experience thanks to the speed and simplicity of use; new materials for new techniques, more accessible to all modelers.
All of the colours in this series can be mixed with one another and with the full range of AMMO acrylics. This line of colours is perfect for the usual layering and blending techniques used in figure painting as well as the most recent mixed blending techniques.

A.MIG-7020
WINTER UNIFORMS
9,20€

Set of 4 colours specifically designed to paint WWII winter uniforms. Includes two shades of grey for painting intermediate tones, white for the highlights, and an earthy grey colour for shading.​

A.MIG-7021
GERMAN FIELD GREY
UNIFORMS
9,20€

Set of 4 colours specifically designed to paint one of the most iconic and recognizable uniform colours of WWII. Includes one base tone, one highlight and one shadow, as well as black for boots and outlining details.​

A.MIG-7022
US FORCES UNIFORMS WWII
9,20€

Set of 4 colours specifically designed to paint WWII US Army uniform colours. One khaki tone for the trousers, one green tone for the tunic, and two ochre tones for the highlights.​

A.MIG-7023
SOVIET UNIFORMS WWII
9,20€

This set includes 4 colours to paint the uniforms of the Red Army. Each colour is formulated for painting miniatures as well as enhancing 3D effects and defining details.​

details of how to use ! on a PDF download.
John.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Had an early start today, so I haven't covered my normal pages until now...............
On the Zvezda Facebook page ' test shots soon' a 1/48 Yak-130. Zvezda already do this in 1/72 - rather a fetching little trainer.zvezda yak-30.jpg
Also a few CAD renderings for a 1/35 T-28
Dave

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Further to Jakko's post 30 Sep #172, from the Amusing Hobby Facebook page, test assemblies of their straddle craneah crane 01.jpgah crane 02.jpg

Impressive - going to be a challenge to keep everything square!
From the Rye Field Model Facebook page test assembly of their upcoming 'Puma'rfm puma 01.jpg
Now all we want is the test shots of the HobbyBoss Puma!
Dave

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
A new maker ( at least to me ) Freedom Model Kits they make some eggplanes, or 'cute' planes, and on their website look like they're producing rather more serious models likefreedom nike hercules.jpg

New tooling - I believe Revell/Aurora made a model in the 50's
This was the one that caught my eyefreedom models 1-48 hawk.jpg
Classic Airframes made one a long while ago, and again new tooling.
Anyone had experience of Freedom Models????????????
Dave

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Item No. 18009, so I suppose they have other kits as well, but I’d also never heard of them before a minute ago.

Those Nikes look interesting, but I don’t think I’d want a double launcher to go with my Trumpeter V-750.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
The Freedom Models website seems to be a WIP * Freedom Models * some of the links lead to blank pages................
At the moment it shows 7 x 1/48 aircraft, and one 1/700 French Frigate.
There is a reference to ASUKA models (?!)
Dave

Last edited:

AlanG

Nachtjager and Sturmbock fanatic
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Al

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
A new maker ( at least to me ) Freedom Model Kits they make some eggplanes, or 'cute' planes, and on their website look like they're producing rather more serious models likeView attachment 320140

New tooling - I believe Revell/Aurora made a model in the 50's
This was the one that caught my eyeView attachment 320139
Classic Airframes made one a long while ago, and again new tooling.
Anyone had experience of Freedom Models????????????
Dave
Hi Dave, thought I saw one made at the last MALCOM show in Penang...

1542636286159.png

Didn't pay attention to the Freedom stand which had the kit with parts displayed. The entry above was from Taiwan I think.

Cheers,
Richard

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Richard,
I think that Freedom models are Taiwan based. Republic of China - a political hot potato!
Dave
Dave, should have guessed by looking at the decal markings.

Cheers,
Richard

Gauge1TrainsDK

SMF Supporter
First Name
Christian
At last! Something from a building site. Now, when do we start getting diggers, dump trucks, cranes etc. etc.?

I don't have an immediate use for this but I'll buy one anyway. If they don't sell, maybe there won't be any more construction stuff made. It's up to us to create the demand!
For gauge 1 model railroads (1:32), it would fit perfectly! So I am definitely getting this sooner or later.

Hasegawa makes some diggers and a steam roller in 1:35, as well as two (Japanese) construction crews.

Jakko

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I think that Freedom models are Taiwan based. Republic of China
I couldn’t find anything to that extent on their website when I looked at it the other day. whois also doesn’t give any usable information, as the freedommks.com domain is registered through godaddy.com and so doesn’t include the actual owner’s contact details, but it was created on 2013-10-06T02:11:04Z, so Freedom Models seems to have been around for about five years already.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Jakko,
information is a little scarce to say the least! I say that Freedom Model Kits is from Taiwan, purely because most of their output seems to be ROCAF, or ROCA, all, if you ignore the 'cute' planes.
There is a mission statement on their website - which makes them sound like a cooperative - if you can get over the flowery language!
Always looks a little odd if a commercial concern has a hotmail, or gmail account!
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.